If you purchase this book, you will also have free access to the downloadable version until the end of 2013.
In his latest publication Simon Libbis draws on over 35 years of experience in property law to help you to find your way through the conveyancing maze. No one practising in this area can afford to be without this.
Also available as an ebook! amazon, itunes, booki.sh
It starts with the basic elements of a conveyancing transaction then moves on to:
- a step-by-step guide to the process
- detailed explanations and precedents
- problems that can arise, how to avoid them and strategies for dealing with them.
It is completely up to date and covers the latest developments including:
- The new form of contract prescribed from 1 March 2012
- The personal property securities legislation that started on 30 January 2012
- The amendments to the Sale of Land Act that commence on
1 March 2012.
Whether you just want to know how to do conveyancing or practise extensively in this area, this is a must-have book.
Also available as an ebook! $84.99